Diploma Programme in Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation CCE
Diploma in School Leadership
Diploma in Multiple Intelligence and Blooms Taxonomy
- What is CCE ?
- Is CCE for CBSE board only ?
- I am just a teacher in school. How can this course benefit me ?
- Will you provide Mentor and Monitor training also?
- Why should I do this course ?
- How is the course / study material
- Shall we design curriculum in this course?
- Is the fee payble in one Installment ?
- Shall the participant get 200 rubrics, Formative assessments class wise and curriculum based on Multiple Intelligences.
- What are the computer requirements to do the course
- One teacher of our school has already done the course. Should i also do the course ?
- I have attended CBSE training programme. Should this be beneficial for me.
- Is it difficult to do the course ?
- My age is above 50 should i do the course ?
- Does CCE mean frequent tests and assignments?
- Will CCE be implemented only in Classes IX and X? Or in other classes also.
- From which site I can get FAQ on CCE system in respect to students also.
- Will I get a teaching job after doing this course ?
- I am not teaching right now. Will this course help me ?
- Can I work and do the course at same time.
- Shall Printed material be provided in Online Course ?
- When may I start the course?
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- How much study time do I need to devote to this program?
- Since I would like to secure employment by a certain date, will you allow me to complete the course in 3 months?
- Will I have to take a written test at the end of the course?
- Am I able to teach with just this diploma?
- Is your diploma recognized internationally?
- Who are we registered, affiliated or accredited with?
- Can I do both Diploma at same time
- Is your faculty trained ?
- Diploma Programme in Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) at a glance
Answer : The CCE or Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation scheme refers to a school-based evaluation of students that covers all the aspects of a student’s development. Continuous means regular assessments, frequency of unit testing, analysis of learning gaps, applying corrective measures, retesting and giving feedback to teachers and students for their self-evaluation, etc. Comprehensive on the other hand attempts to cover both the scholastic and the co-scholastic aspects of a student’s growth and development — with both these aspects of the evaluation process being assessed through Formative and Summative Assessments.
Answer : This is a new teaching methodology. This shall enhance your teaching skills and make you the best teacher in the school. This shall also give you career advantage and make you favourite amongst students and faculty.
Answer : There are about 10 Lac ( 1 Million ) schools in India, 10700+ CBSE affiliated Schools, more than 1 Lac Schools those who follow CBSE curriculum but CCE trained teachers / Principals are not more than 20000 out of 20 lac ( 2 million ) trained teachers required. There is a huge demand of CCE trained teachers and this Diploma training shall make you amongst the top teachers in the world. You shall get a good Job with excellent salary on doing this course.
Answer : The term continuous in CCE refers to periodicity and regularity in assessment. It does not mean that tests and assignments have to be conducted or given frequently. On the contrary, the scheme of CCE discourages mechanical testing. It envisages employment of variety of tools and techniques for assessment in informal and formal settings which are more interesting, relevant and meaningful and involve learners for greater participation and learning.
Answer : The online course and the distance education program are individualized program, hence you may start at any time. We do encourage you to contact us today so that you may embark on this exciting journey without further delay!
Answer : The average duration to complete the correspondence or online program is nine to twelve months. However there have been students in the past that completed the course in six months. SOE has fixed that the students are required to study a minimum of six months from the date of enrolment to complete the course. The maximum duration permitted to do the course is eighteen months.
Answer : No. This course may be comfortably completed within 9 to 12 months, if proceeding at a consistent pace. Rushing you through the course would be jeopardizing the quality of the program. You are required to spend a minimum of six months to study the course. For your benefit, and the benefit of children, we will not compromise our standards of excellence.
Answer : Yes. There are two test, which the students are expected to answer in your own words. The first test paper should be taken after the fifth module, and the second test paper should be taken after the ten module. There is also facility to do the test online. The test papers are graded and will add up to 40% of your final marks. The remaining 60% of your marks will come from the answers of the assignments, you are required to submit, at the end of each module. Each assignment is comprehensively evaluated for effort in research and thorough understanding of the Montessori philosophy, method, and application. Unsatisfactory work will be addressed and resubmitted.
Answer : It depends on where you live. The answer is yes in some areas, and no in others. It could also depend on whether you want to start off working as the teacher responsible for the classroom, or as a classroom assistant. Private schools are almost always much more flexible with their teacher’s educational requirements.
Name of Diploma : Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
Duration : 6 Months
No. of Modules : 6
Assignments : 6
No. of Tests : 2
Fee Instalments ( Special cases ) :3 Instalments- 1 month ( Rs. 3000 ) , 3 month ( Rs. 3000 ), 5 Month ( Rs. 2000 )
Extension for the completion : 12 months
Date of Dispatch of modules : 1 of every month