Diploma Programme in Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation CCE
Diploma in School Leadership
Diploma in Multiple Intelligence and Blooms Taxonomy
- I am a Principal. Will this course benefit me ?
- What shall be the outcome of the course ?
- Diploma in School Leadership at a glance
- Who all should do this course
- How long it takes to start the course
- Who are we registered, affiliated or accredited with?
- What are the computer requirements to do the course
- Are you looking for people in a certain age group?
- I teach in college shall this course help me.
- Is Fee to be paid in single installment.
- Since I would like to secure employment by a certain date, will you allow me to complete the course in 3 months?
- Can I fax my application?
- Is Internet required to do the course.
- My age is above 50 should i do the course ?
- I am a teacher not teaching in India. Is this course also for me
- Is your diploma recognized internationally?
- Do I have to pay a fee for the coursework and instruction I am receiving?
- Can I take the course material at one time
- Will you send all the literature mentioned in the programme structure.
- I am a School teacher, Can I be at a higher position after doing this course.
- How do I apply to a program?
- Can I do both Diploma at same time
- Can I work and do the course at same time.
Answer : The leaders would immersed in a leadership training that will challenge their assumptions, disrupt their ordinary ways of doing leadership, and introduce them to new and unexpected ways of thinking.
Name of Diploma : Diploma in School Leadership
Duration : 8 Months
No. of Modules : 16
Assignments : 8
No. of Tests : 3
Fee Instalments ( Special cases ) :2 Instalments - 1 month ( Rs. 5000 ) , 3 month ( Rs. 5000 )
Extension for the completion : 4 months
Date of Dispatch of modules : 10 of every month
Answer : No. School Leaders range in age from 26 to 60 years old at the time of entry to our program. Our competency-based selection process ensures that Leaders come from a wide range of pathways and experiences. We encourage candidates of all ages to apply.
Answer : No. This course may be comfortably completed within 9 to 12 months, if proceeding at a consistent pace. Rushing you through the course would be jeopardizing the quality of the program. You are required to spend a minimum of six months to study the course. For your benefit, and the benefit of children, we will not compromise our standards of excellence.